[R-SIG-Finance] eigen value decomposition in RcppArmadillo

Kevin Dhingra kevin.dhingra at appliedacademics.com
Fri Jul 7 20:27:03 CEST 2017

Hi all,

Apologize for a bug in my reproducible example, I forgot to do add the
transpose of x to the matrix x in order to make it symmetric. Also I found
out using - *eigs_sim(eigval, eigvec, X, k) *and returning eigval and
eigvec can return other components too.

Thank you and even though its 230 on a Friday afternoon, I hope I did not
end up wasting anybody's time.

--
Kshitij Dhingra
Applied Academics LLC