[R-SIG-Finance] RQuantLib: AmericanOptionImpliedVolatility bug

Charles Duranceau cduranceau at nial.ky
Sat May 27 00:55:46 CEST 2017

Thank you Robert,
I agree with you this is an extreme case and I don’t expect too much accuracy from the implied volatility I get, but my concern was more about the error message (a NA would have been more desirable)
By changing the engine I managed a workaround but I thought RQL team (or someone else having the same problem) could be interested with that non-desirable behavior.

Regards