[R-SIG-Finance] getting a subset corresponding to a list element

Robert Harlow rharlow86 at gmail.com
Fri May 26 23:12:55 CEST 2017

Hi Michael,
  Try not to post twice - this is really more of a general R question.  To
answer the question, however, turn each element of your resultlist into an
xts (or zoo)  object so that you have a list of xts objects (called xtsList
for example.)  Then call do.call("merge", xtsList).  Also, your example is
tough because it requires access to bloomberg, which isn't necessarily the
case for the vast majority of R users.
Bob