[R-SIG-Finance] Rblpapi package data limits?

Whit Armstrong armstrong.whit at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 15:26:49 CEST 2017

talk to your rep or helpdesk... you or your employer has paid a lot of
money for that privilege.

as far as I know, they limit bar data to a very short lookback.  if you're
pulling daily data, you can pull the full history, however, you'll have to
use the tickers with two digit years, as the commodity tickers will repeat.
or use the rolling tickers.

-Whit