[R-SIG-Finance] Outsorcing R estimations

Cajias Marcelo Marcelo.Cajias at patrizia.ag
Fri Mar 24 21:15:17 CET 2017

Dear colleges,

my research department is working with big data and the capability of our local computers is close to the end (20 GB RAM). We aim therefore to implement a cloud/parallel solution.
Do you have any experiences or recommendation for outsourcing R-calculations in the cloud/parallel computing?
The products in the internet are not really informative or quite confusing.
We aim at enhancing the speed of our R-codes without any constraints regarding RAM.

Thanks

Marcelo

PATRIZIA Immobilien AG | Research