[R-SIG-Finance] random portfolios

Kevin Dhingra kevin.dhingra at appliedacademics.com
Mon Mar 20 20:35:40 CET 2017

Brian,

Thank you for a quick reply. I will soon be working on that problem and
from what I have played with so far, it is unlikely that for our example
~2k portfolios will be enough (really hoping it would) to get a good sense
of the feasible space and seems like I need to implement an Rcpp version of
the random portfolios function. I will be happy to collaborate and share my
code once i get a decent handle on it locally for the purposes of our
current project.

Regards,
Kshitij Dhingra

--