[R-SIG-Finance] apply.paramset stopping on condition

Diego Peroni diegoperoni at vodafone.it
Tue Mar 14 17:52:37 CET 2017

Hi Frank,

I don't have code to share: every simulation is fine...

In other words my problem is:

1) In which function of quantstrat can I insert some custom code to stop
simulation execution at a specific moment based on my personal raw
criteria (ex. Profit or Drawdown)?

2) The custom code must be placed in a place where I can collect last
trade result step by step to calculate approximately "partial" Profit or
Drawdown

I'm looking at "ruleOrderProc.R" function but I'm not sure it is the
best place...

Thanks in advance

Diego