[R-SIG-Finance] racd package - Time-varying higher moment

Le Hai Trung KNH trunglh at hvnh.edu.vn
Sat Feb 25 12:10:05 CET 2017

Dear all,

I am currently working on the "racd" package of Alexios about modeling
time-varying higher moment for returns series.

In the package, however, there are limited choices of specifications for
the conditional variance, in compared with its predecessor “rugarch”.

I am just wondering how could I impose other specifications into the
conditional variance function, such as GIR-GARCH specification to account
for potential leverage effect in the series?

Best regards,

*Best regards, *
TRUNG