[R-SIG-Finance] Estimating a one-factor model using the DLM package

ce zadig_1 at excite.com
Tue Feb 7 14:53:00 CET 2017

Not sure what you want to do but dlmMLE function would estimate some parameters to start, and dlmFilter and dlmForecast would predict expected values. DLM would need some study .
Documents in https://cran.r-project.org/package=dlm are a good start , also the book "Dynamic Linear Models with R",  ISBN 978-0-387-77237-0 e-ISBN 978-0-387-77238-7