[R-SIG-Finance] Portfolio management in R for private use

Johannes Lips johannes.lips at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 09:16:12 CET 2017

Hi all,

I've just wanted to share some code I've written to keep track of my
small portfolio in R, since I couldn't find anything suitable on the
internet.
https://github.com/hannes101/myRportfolio/
I would be glad if someone could offer me some nice documents on good
ways to keep track on the performance of the whole portfolio and
possible summaries one could easily obtain. I couldn't really find a lot
of documentation on all these packages and most of it was rather
academic and not really suited for a portfolio, mainly following a
Buy&Hold strategy.
If you have any suggestions or additional comments, please let me know.

All the best,

Johannes