[R-SIG-Finance] Coherent Datafeed R Package for Thomson Reuters Elektron version 1.0.9 Released Today

Thomas Fuller thomas.fuller at coherentlogic.com
Tue Nov 1 15:44:53 CET 2016

Hi Folks,

We have a new version of the Coherent Datafeed R Package for working with
the Thomson Reuters Elektron platform available for download here:

https://coherentlogic.com/middleware-development/
solutions-for-traders-using-thomson-reuters-market-data/
releases/version-1-0-9-release-details/

Version 1.0.9 has many improvements, bug fixes, and includes the following
new functions:

QueryMarketMaker   and  GetNextMarketMakerUpdateAsJavaObject
QueryMarketByPrice and  GetNextMarketByPriceUpdateAsJavaObject
QueryMarketByOrder and  GetNextMarketByOrderUpdateAsJavaObject

The release page includes a short video that covers the installation and
usage of the package, along with example code.

More information pertaining to the Java API, which is used internally in
this package, is also available here.

With this release I am now available for contract work so if you need help
with this software, anything involving Thomson Reuters Elektron and RFA
(Java), data engineering projects (see below for two examples), or any
other projects which fit my background, please feel free to contact me
directly.

Questions and comments are welcomed.

Tom
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/thomasfuller>

*FRED Client*:

https://coherentlogic.com/middleware-development/are-
you-looking-to-retrieve-economic-data-from-the-federal-reserve-bank-of-st-
louis/

*World Bank Client*:

https://coherentlogic.com/middleware-development/world-bank-client/