[R-SIG-Finance] racd installation

alexios galanos alexios at 4dscape.com
Thu Sep 22 16:53:27 CEST 2016

Vis,

1. You've switched from a topic related to racd to one relating to rmgarch.
Please start a new thread with an appropriate title (i.e. rmgarch in title).

2. I know that this list may have shrunk over time, but I am not the
only person on it.
Please address the question to the group, not me personally.

3. I recently added a dispatch function function for gogarchsim to accept
goGARCHfilter as well as goGARCHfit classes. This will allow easier
fitting,
filtering with new data, and then simulating the n-ahead predictive
density.
When I find time I will add some examples and clean up the warnings.

Alexios