[R-SIG-Finance] PortfolioAnalytics: unused argument error

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Thu Sep 22 05:21:36 CEST 2016

Jason,

Welcome to the list.  I hope you will enjoy the generally cordial and
friendly tone around here -- something we established and maintained without
formal policies and guidelines.

This has worked so far because most people know how to behave.

But you have shown two departures from that in two posts.

First, and as you have been told already, don't 'hijack a thread'.  If you
have a new question, post it as a fresh question and Subject:.  Many of us
deal with high mail volumes, and sorting by Subject (aka "threading") helps.

Second, your tone in the most recent reply is inappropriate. Please strive to
do better.

Thanks, and I hope you will enjoy the list.

Dirk

http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd at debian.org