[R-SIG-Finance] Multi Asset portfolio failing at applyStrategy with 'data' must be of a vector type, was 'NULL'

Brian G. Peterson brian at braverock.com
Wed Aug 10 14:15:39 CEST 2016

On Wed, 2016-08-10 at 11:56 +0000, AIE ATUMA via R-SIG-Finance wrote:
> Sequel to your response below, what package can other nationals whose
> data are not in R use to do analysis and manage assets?

I don't see that this question has anything to do with the thread.  If
you have a new question, please post with a new subject line, so that
people who use threaded email readers can see that it is a new thread.

People get data from many sources.  That has been discussed on this list
countless times.

This is a list for using R in Finance.  So the only answer to the second
half of your question is to take your data and put it into R, where
there are many many packages available for doing the analysis.

--
Brian G. Peterson
http://braverock.com/brian/