[R-SIG-Finance] Wald test for time-varying OLS parameters

Pankaj K Agarwal pankajsbi at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 9 10:12:27 CEST 2016

Please discard my previous mail. My updated question is as follows:Hi1. How can a wald test be performed in R for testing whether parameters estimated through an OLS regression of the form yt=a+ bxt+ et  are time varying? Can it be done with lm()Thanks in advance for kind help.

Regards,Pankaj K Agarwal
+91-98397-11444http://in.linkedin.com/in/pankajkagarwal/