[R-SIG-Finance] problem placing order

Stephen Choularton stephen at organicfoodmarkets.com.au
Wed Apr 27 03:17:46 CEST 2016

Further apologies - I have been asked to specify the problem/solution
and I'm rather embarrassed to say it was because I had the order box set
to transactions and I was trying to run the code before the exchange was
open ;-(

Just proves having a Computing Science PhD doesn't stop you getting lost
in all of this.

Thanks.

Stephen Choularton PhD, FIoD
0413 545 182