[R-SIG-Finance] rbind and duplicates in monthly futures

Peter Neumaier peter.neumaier at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 22:06:58 CEST 2016

Hi all, in the interim I've managed to import the halfhourly data, cast to
a matrix, then rbind the two months
and convert to XTS for later use by my algo strategy.

I am wondering how the data overlap will be treated by the quantstrat
framework and how
it might be impacting the calculations (i.e. P&L during overlaps).

Below the files and the code I am using:

APR <-
as.matrix(read.zoo("NGF201404_6weeks30mins.csv",sep=",",tz="",header=T))
MAY <-
as.matrix(read.zoo("NGF201405_6weeks30mins.csv",sep=",",tz="",header=T))

APR_MAY <- as.xts(rbind(APR,MAY))

http://tempsend.com/BBA86DB4ED

http://tempsend.com/0EDA07753B

Thanks