[R-SIG-Finance] need apply.paramset logging

Diego Peroni diegoperoni at vodafone.it
Wed Mar 23 08:46:12 CET 2016

Hi,

I'm trying to override "apply.paramset" function to define my nested
custom "combine" function in it as you suggested to me.

I got this error:

Error in apply.paramset(qs.strategy, paramset.label = "MACDOPT",
portfolio = qs.strategy,  :
   could not find function "must.have.args"

I've understood that "must.have.args" (and others in
quantstrat/R/utils.R) is a local function that is not exported from
quantstrat package.

Is there a way to pass my custom "combine" function to "apply.paramset"?

Or, more in general, how can I override "apply.paramset" without failing
with private functions in it?
How can I export private functions to use them?

Thanks in advance

Diego