[R-SIG-Finance] need apply.paramset logging

Diego Peroni diegoperoni at vodafone.it
Tue Mar 22 15:45:19 CET 2016

Brain thanks for your answers!

My strategy take a long time to run because it is "minute" based and
runs over 6 years.

I've just 100 combinations so it is not the best to reduce nsamples to
find errors.

If I reduce time range (2 o 3 years) it doesn't fail.

If I run sequentially it take a very long time.

The best solution remains the last you have indicated: "custom .combine
function that could trap errors".
Does exist some documentation or example to read?

Regards

Diego Peroni