[R-SIG-Finance] RStudio Crashes when using quantmod's chartSeries()

Maxim Fomin mxfomin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 09:15:22 CET 2016

 Hi!

1) Your problem has nothing to do with R Finance in particular. You
have R or Rstudio problem.
2) You need to figure out whether it works in simple R session. If it
works, then it is Rstudio problem.
3) Also please consider providing session information (if you have
truly R problem) using sessionInfo() .

P.S. The code works for me.

Best regards,
Maxim