[R-SIG-Finance] tick data database

Daniel Krizian daniel.krizian at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 20:22:41 CET 2016

Note that the pricey kdb is the one in 64-bit.

32-bit kdb+/q prior version v.3.3 (and after 2.8 I think) is free for
production use (if you managed to download the copy from kx site in the
past).
Note that those versions are no longer available for download. Latest
32-bit versions are still free for proof-of-concept and development use.

Regards,
Daniel Krizian