[R-SIG-Finance] apply.paramset trade-by-trade PnL data

Jersey Fanatic jerseyfanatic1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 11:43:06 CET 2016

Transaction table from applyStrategy() lists transaction dates and PnL in
trade-by-trade basis. However, after executing apply.paramset() on a
distribution of parameters, same trade-by-trade PnL statistics is not
retrievable via getTxns(). Is there a way to access trade-by-trade PnL data
results from *apply.paramset()* for each combination tried in the
optimization range? My end goal is to construct a time-aligned data table
with hourly/daily/weekly PnL for each combination of parameters.