[R-SIG-Finance] Coherent Datafeed: Thomson Reuters Elektron Edition

Thomas Fuller thomas.fuller at coherentlogic.com
Fri Dec 4 17:09:12 CET 2015

Hi Folks,

We have an update for the *Coherent Datafeed*: *Thomson Reuters Elektron
Edition* available here:

https://coherentlogic.com/middleware-development/solutions-for-traders-using-thomson-reuters-market-data/version101-update-elektron-migration/

This software is available under the open source LGPL license for both Java
developers and users of the R Project for Statistical Computing.

We have a new version which will be released in the coming weeks which will
provide market by order (currently available), market by price, and market
maker (in development) functionality -- if you're interested in using these
new functions, please get in touch as I'd appreciate some help with testing.

Questions and comments are welcomed.

Tom