[R-SIG-Finance] Extension of Johansen Procedure ca.jo

Johannes Lips johannes.lips at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 12:46:44 CET 2015

Dear all,

I extended the basics of the ca.jo function to incorporate five
different cases:
nc: no constant
rc: restricted constant, i.e. constant in cointegration vector
uc: unrestricted constant, i.e. constant in the deterministic part of
the model
crt: restricted constant + trend, i.e. constant and trend in the
cointegration vector
ct: constant + unrestricted trend, i.e. constant and trend in the
deterministic part of the model
I checked the results against the results of JMulti with the same data
set and the same case.
Please mind, that the results can't be used for further analysis in the
"vars" package yet, since this will need some more work on the
underlying ca.jo class of results.
Also I didn't pay a lot of attention to the "transitory" specification,
so if there are any errors, please let me know.

Best,
Johannes