[R-SIG-Finance] VAR identified by sign restrictions

Eric Zivot ezivot at uw.edu
Mon Oct 26 19:40:46 CET 2015

Jim Hamilton mentions in his blog post about the paper
(http://econbrowser.com/archives/2015/10/economic-effects-of-shocks-to-oil-s
upply-and-demand ) that he has Matlab code for the calculations that can be
downloaded from his webpage (http://econweb.ucsd.edu/~jhamilton/BHcode.zip
). I would start there to convert to R.
HTH
ez