[R-SIG-Finance] parallel processing

Joshua Ulrich josh.m.ulrich at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 19:24:05 CET 2015

On Mon, Oct 26, 2015 at 1:20 PM, Gambulator Gambulator
<gambulator at gmail.com> wrote:
> I did quite a bit of googling. it is not clear to me if it works now on
> Windows or not. it is pretty slow even if I have turned off my
> debug,verbose or print. any idea?

You need to be a lot more specific.  There are several parallel
processing methods that work on Windows.  And whether or not parallel
processing will be any faster than sequential processing depends on
the nature of the problem.

>         [[alternative HTML version deleted]]

^^^
Please do not post HTML, as it says in the posting guide.

^^^
Note that this question has nothing to do with finance, and should be on R-help.

--
Joshua Ulrich  |  about.me/joshuaulrich
FOSS Trading  |  www.fosstrading.com