[R-SIG-Finance] Congrats!RE: Reading the GSW spot rates from fed 2006 website

Nicholas Manganaro n.manganaro at alum.mit.edu
Mon Oct 12 17:07:11 CEST 2015

Alternatively, the US Treasury H-15 rates are available for automated download from the Fed's website, with a few days' delay. You can download a long historical dataset from the following:
http://www.federalreserve.gov/datadownload/Choose.aspx?rel=H15 .
and update the latest using a link at the following site:
http://www.federalreserve.gov/datadownload/Download.aspx?rel=H15&series=bf17364827e38702b42a58cf8eaa3f78&filetype=csv&label=include&layout=seriescolumn&lastObs=7
Information about setting that up are at: http://www.federalreserve.gov/datadownload/help/default.htm#systems