[R-SIG-Finance] Rugarch non convergent forecasts.

Evgeny Laba playtawin at yandex.com
Fri Oct 2 15:23:18 CEST 2015

Brian thanks for reply, I’m leaning towards your suggestion by expanding window length for non converged samples.

And here I got some more specific questions about rugarch package. Does anybody know is there a way in rugarch to resume ugarchroll class with new window parameters, it seems that I can resume with different solver parameters, but not with new specification. Second question is there some prebuilt method to return forecast with non converged samples filled by NAs, cause by default if non converged samples present the forecast info with vars and density don’t returns at all.