[R-SIG-Finance] What's are some go-to packages in R/Finance fordetecting shocks in financial time series?

Oleg Mubarakshin oleg.mubarakshin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 16:28:57 CEST 2015

That's my fault. I can't share Bloomberg's data
I have the Russian market data (it is not from Bloomberg), Russian ruble for
example.
http://postimg.org/image/fqj4psk59/
Quite volatile FX pair USD/RUB - ATM vola of December option series - 23%,
with positive skew (correlation). Interesting and risky instrument.

Oleg