[R-SIG-Finance] [ANN] Rblpapi: Connecting R to Bloomberg

john gavin john.b.gavin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 08:06:08 CEST 2015

Kudos to the authors for this package which worked out-of-the-box for me at work.

Regards,

John.

From: Dirk Eddelbuettel <edd <at> debian.org<http://debian.org>>
Subject: [ANN] Rblpapi: Connecting R to Bloomberg<http://news.gmane.org/find-root.php?message_id=21968.48842.98787.918780%40max.nulle.part>
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.r.r-metrics<http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.r.r-metrics>
Date: 2015-08-16 16:48:10 GMT (2 days, 13 hours and 13 minutes ago)

[ This is an ascii version of Friday's blog post at
     http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com/blog/2015/08/14#rblpapi_0.3.0
  which you should go to for the links and colour highlighting. The CRAN
  sites now carry Windows and OS X (Mavericks) binary packages.  -- Dirk ]

   Rblpapi: Connecting R to Bloomberg

   Whit, John and I are thrilled to announce Rblapi, a new CRAN package which
   connects R to the Bloomberg backends.