[R-SIG-Finance] (no subject)

Shawkat Hammoudeh shawkat.hammoudeh at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 10 03:56:43 CEST 2015

 Thanks.Shawkat Hammoudeh, Ph.D.Associate Editor, Energy Economics
Associate Editor, Global Review of Business and EconomicsAssociate Editor, Brazilian Journal of Business Economics
Associate Editor, Global Review of Business and Economics ResearchGuest-Editor, International Review of Economics and FinanceGuest-editor, North American Journal of Economics and FinanceProfessor of Economics and International Business
College of Business,
Drexel University Philadelphia, PA 19104
Tel : 610-949-0133 Fax : 215-895-6975
http://www.lebow.drexel.edu/hammoudeh
http://blogs.zawya.com/shawkat.hammoudeh/
http://www.thereviewme.com/author/shawkat-hammoudeh/
http://ssrn.com/author=399139
http://authors.repec.org/menu!03d68dfe
View my research on my SSRN Author page:
http://ssrn.com/author=399139