[R-SIG-Finance] RFC: plot.xts

Ross Bennett rossbennett34 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 16:57:25 CEST 2015

Gei,

Setting a log scale for the vertical axis is not currently implemented for
plotting the main panel in the call to plot.xts. I opened an issue at
https://github.com/joshuaulrich/xts/issues/103 to add support for a log
scale.

If you would like to add a panel with the log transformation of the data,
you can do the following
library(xts)
data(sample_matrix)
dat.xts <- as.xts(sample_matrix[,"Close"])
plot(dat.xts)
addPanel(log, main = 'log transformation')

Ross