[R-SIG-Finance] 回复: TickData Backtesting in R, is it able now?

Ilya Kipnis ilya.kipnis at gmail.com
Tue May 19 03:50:05 CEST 2015

For portfolio rebalancing strategies, PerformanceAnalytics is sufficient.

For signal-based strategies (EG buy when SMA 10 crosses SMA 50), use
quantstrat.

And yes, quantstrat can do pairs trading. But it's often (almost always)
better to model the spread as one instrument.

And for the record, quantstrat is used in professional research
environments. The R financial library ecosystem is more than sufficient for
basic applications.