[R-SIG-Finance] R/Finance 2015 registration now open

Joshua Ulrich josh.m.ulrich at gmail.com
Fri May 1 15:07:31 CEST 2015

A friendly reminder that early-bird registration ends in two weeks, on
Friday, May 15.  Make sure to register before then, when prices will
increase by 50%.

Also note that agenda details are available at:
  http://www.RinFinance.com/agenda/

--
Joshua Ulrich  |  about.me/joshuaulrich
FOSS Trading  |  www.fosstrading.com