[R-SIG-Finance] Questions regarding Cashflows in Blotter and hacking Quantstrat

Ilya Kipnis ilya.kipnis at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 03:50:34 CEST 2015

Ueli,

Why don't you just append the indicator to the instruments before you
create the strategy? That is, you know how an instrument is usually defined
by OHLCV? Why not add another column called MyIndicator to your instruments
outside the strategy definition? The strategy will pick up the column in
the signals phase.

-Ilya