[R-SIG-Finance] Kalman Filter Method in R library to Estimate and Forecast the Diebold-Li Yield Curve

Shimura, Tetsuro Tetsuro_Shimura at ssga.com
Thu Mar 12 08:36:47 CET 2015

Dear Josh-Ch,

I haven't applied for yield curve estimation, but you can find Kalman Filter Method in dlm package produced by Giovanni Petris.
He wrote a book titled "Dynamic Liner Models with R" with others and showed the use of the package for term structure estimation. In this section, he referred the paper you listed below.

Thanks,

Tetsuro Shimura