[R-SIG-Finance] dccfit funtion in rmgarch

jun wang junluke at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 04:29:17 CET 2015

Dear R users,

I am using the dccfit function for my analysis, but keeping get the
following error:

Error in .sgarchfilter(spec = spec, data = data, out.sample = out.sample,
 :
  unused argument (realizedVol = NULL)

Here is my sample code:

library(rmgarch)
data(dji30retw)
data=dji30retw[,2:3]

xspec = ugarchspec(variance.model=list(model="sGARCH", garchOrder=c(1,1)),
                   mean.model=list(armaOrder=c(0,0), include.mean=FALSE),
                   distribution.model="norm")

uspec = multispec(replicate(2, xspec))

spec1 = dccspec(uspec = uspec, dccOrder = c(1, 1), distribution = 'mvnorm')

fit1 = dccfit(spec=spec1, data = data)

Can anyone help me figure it out? Thanks in advance.

Jun