[R-SIG-Finance] [PerformanceAnalytics] Adding support for dollar returns?

Ivan Popivanov ivan.popivanov at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 05:05:48 CET 2014

For instance, given a daily PnL in dollars, extend maxDrawdown to do the
computation also in dollars (under a flag). Something like:

md = maxDrawdown(pnl, dollars=T)

Same could be useful for a few other functions too (not all of course).
That's useful for futures, where one often looks at dollar amounts rather
than percentages.

Regards,
Ivan