[R-SIG-Finance] Learning statistical analysis methods and capabilities of R

Sri Burra sb at log-e.com
Tue Nov 11 00:46:28 CET 2014

Hi,

I am new to R and working on statistical analysis of data sets (dated data sets with clear X variables and Y variables, but not time series data), as well as on time series modelling tools. I wish to be able to do this in R. Can the enlightened souls give me a map and directions to get there. I am looking for links to learn programing in R and ways to use the statistical packages. Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Sri