[R-SIG-Finance] rmgarch gogarchFit standardized residuals

alexios ghalanos alexios at 4dscape.com
Thu Nov 6 16:45:56 CET 2014

 From the documentation:
 >?'goGARCHfit-class'

residuals
signature(object = "goGARCHfit"): Extracts the conditional mean equation
residuals.
(does not say standardized residuals)

rcov
signature(object = "goGARCHfit"): Returns the time-varying NxN
covariance matrix in array format.

You can them make use of the rmgarch:::.sqrtm function to obtain the
square root of the covariance matrix at each time t, then invert it
(solve) and matrix multiply the residuals[t] by that.

I think this should be sufficient information to proceed with the
standardization.

Alexios