[R-SIG-Finance] How to add lagged values to rugarch-model

alexios ghalanos alexios at 4dscape.com
Wed Nov 5 15:27:12 CET 2014

ext.reg_lagged has NA's in the first few lines which are NOT allowed.
Even though you are using an ARMA(3,1), the conditional mean model will
still make use of those values for t+1,t+2 and t+3, together with the
'intercept'. Replace the NA's with either zero or their mean values (or
anything other than NA).

Alexios