[R-SIG-Finance] Blotter package would it work for cross currencies

Brian G. Peterson brian at braverock.com
Sun Oct 12 23:50:34 CEST 2014

Yes, it can, with a few minor difficulties.

To start with, you need to choose the currency of your Portfolios and
Account.  Other wise it will default to USD.

also, you will want to specify your instruments correctly.  they are
of type exchange_rate.  See documentation and examples in the
FinancialInstrument package.

Brian