[R-SIG-Finance] A question on Forward Price

Christofer Bogaso bogaso.christofer at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 01:05:46 CEST 2014

Just mentioned it on light manner in plain english...

I meant to say all forward quotes are less then spot and for distant
forward months it would be more lesser. English is not my primary
language so if I could not explain it properly, then as an example I
would like to point here
http://www.cmegroup.com/trading/energy/crude-oil/light-sweet-crude.html