[R-SIG-Finance] A question on Forward Price

Christofer Bogaso bogaso.christofer at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 00:16:52 CEST 2014

Could you please elaborate why you are saying F = s+C is wrong? What
is right then? I assumed CoC consists of cost of financing, storage
cost, CY and other related costs

My original question was very straightforward. If I see for a
underlying which is storable and consumable, and forward curve for
that is moving more and more in backwardination then is it not
straightforward to think that market is expecting future spot price
would be higher due to future supply disruption?

I was looking for some yes/no answer and why...

Thanks and regards,