[R-SIG-Finance] News impact curves for various GARCH models in the rugarch-package

alexios ghalanos alexios at 4dscape.com
Sun Jun 15 11:16:31 CEST 2014

No, it doesn't "have to be" expressed in that way...but instead of
sleeping on it and writing ANOTHER email to this list before your first
one was answered, you could perhaps have looked at the source code, seen
how it was done, adjusted what you want for your own purpose or if you
found something which merited serious rethink, suggest a patch to the
developer.

-Alexios