[R-SIG-Finance] [rugarch package] SIgn Bias Test

alexios ghalanos alexios at 4dscape.com
Sat May 24 22:18:33 CEST 2014

1. Actually, in the paper it is the squared standardized innovations
(z^2) against the non-standardized innovations (residuals) multiplied by
the sign.
2. "fitted" is not what is defined as 'y(t)-mi(theta, x(t))'. This is
called "residuals".
3. The vignette has a typo. The actual test (.signbiasTest) in the
rugarch-tests.R file uses the residuals not the standardized residuals
for the right hand side.

-Alexios