[R-SIG-Finance] R/Finance 2014 slides

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Thu May 22 13:30:41 CEST 2014

Thanks to everybody who helped make R/Finance 2014 another success!  We had
a very good turnout, excellent presentation and a lot of opportunity to chat.

Particular thanks goes to our sponsors, and the local team at UIC without
whom this would not be possible.

Thanks also to Oleg for posting a short review here (which undercounted registered
attendees by a 100 though) and most excellent pictures, and to Alexios who
posted a kind summary on his blog.

Slides are now up.  A few which were in html are missed as they were done
from local laptops. If you know of any other ones, let me know / send me
copies and I'll add them.

Cheers,  Dirk