[R-SIG-Finance] fPortfolio and Matlab: Different results for the tagency portfolio

Albert Darenberg albert.darenberg at gmail.com
Wed May 14 14:54:48 CEST 2014

The problem seems to be that the tangency portfolio that fPortfolio
calculates is not correct. It cuts through the efficient frontier,
much like described here
http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/fPortfolio-and-tangency-portfolio-for-two-assets-td4677700.html
Is there a general problem with tangencyPortfolio() in fPortfolio?