[R-SIG-Finance] Reminder regarding R/Finance 2014 Registration

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Fri Apr 25 05:13:28 CEST 2014

A quick reminder that R/Finance 2014 will take place in three weeks.

We are approaching the point where registrations are at 50% of capacity, so
if you are thinking about attending, the next few days would be a good time
to finalize this.

We are looking forward to seeing many of you in Chicago in May!

On behalf of the committee,  Dirk