[R-SIG-Finance] Formely known Rbloomberg package

arnaud gaboury arnaud.gaboury at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 14:51:36 CET 2014

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 2:47 PM, Whit Armstrong
<armstrong.whit at gmail.com> wrote:
> you need to connect to port 18194.
>
> Look at the arguments for blpConnect, it should take a server and port
> as optional args.
>
> -Whit

Ok. I wanted to check first if the socat command was right, and it is :

gabx at hortensia ¤➤ ~ % netstat -lnptu | grep 8194
(Not all processes could be identified, non-owned process info
 will not be shown, you would have to be root to see it all.)
9:tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:18194           0.0.0.0:*
LISTEN      11604/socat